Email List

Watch Newscasts LIVETraffic Senior Segment

Found Pets

Lost and Found Pets - Found dog in Groves

Found dog in Groves

Normal 0 false false false ...
Lost and Found Pets - Found pug

Found pug

An older black pug was found in the west end of Beaumont off Phelan and Kennedy. If this dog is yours, contact Lori Vargas by phone at 409-466-7374 or email at Texasztalegacy777@gmail.com

Lost and Found Pets - Found Australian Shepherd

Found Australian Shepherd

An Australian Shepherd was found in Bevil Oaks on 12/13/2013. Contact 409-782-6243 or email iceshadow12@yahoo.com.

Lost and Found Pets - Found Pomeranian

Found Pomeranian

Found small Pomeranian off 347 in Nederland.(looks to be older dog). Missing her owner

Please call 842-3311

Lost and Found Pets - Small dog found

Small dog found

We were brought a small dog someone reported had been running around in their neighborhood.  Please email tx.franklins@gmail.com with pic, description and contact information to claim. 
Lost and Found Pets - Found dog

Found dog

We watched this dog roaming our yard and the woods by our house for several days.  He is very skittish and will not get close to strangers, we have coached him into the fence with food, now we need to find his owner.  409-898-1612
Lost and Found Pets - Found golden lab

Found golden lab

A friendly golden lab type male dog was found in Groves. He followed my son home from a bike ride today (11/29). I CANNOT feed or shelter him in this cold weather, as only cats live here. Seen from Groves Elementary to Bruces Market Basket, he needs shelter or his family to come get him. Contact JOmmieB@aol.com ...
Lost and Found Pets - Found dog in Mauriceville

Found dog in Mauriceville

A dog appeared at a house in Mauriceville on October 27, 2013. Call 409-338-5206
Lost and Found Pets - Found dog on Parsons Drive

Found dog on Parsons Drive

Founddog on 10/18/2013 on Parsons Dr. Please call 409-998-5399.
Lost and Found Pets - Found terrier mix

Found terrier mix

A Male Black Terrier Mix was found 9/20 at Jimmy Johnson andHwy 69.  ...
Lost and Found Pets - Dog found in Lumberton

Dog found in Lumberton

This dog was found in Lumberton in River Birch.  It is a female with no tags or chip.  The vet says she is about 5 months and 33lbs.  She is VERY well behaved and extremely sweet!  Please help find her home!

Lost and Found Pets - REUNITED: Found poodle

REUNITED: Found poodle

A poodle was found around noon Thursday, August 15th, on Harrison close to the Adm. Building.

To identify the poodle please contact (409)866-1369.
Lost and Found Pets - Found black dog

Found black dog

A black dog was found on 1442 in between IH-10 and 105. She is veryfriendly, and solid black. She has on a blue and green collar. If anyone has any information, they are asked to please callKelley at 832-523-7187.

Lost and Found Pets - Found chocolate lab

Found chocolate lab

A male chocolate lab was found near Villa Road in Kountze.

For more information call (409)246-2723.

Lost and Found Pets - Two female dachshunds found in Orange

Two female dachshunds found in Orange

Two female dachshunds were found in Orange, Texas.

Mike Marsh rescued them both from being euthanized by picking them up 7/18/13 from the City of Orange Animal Control since no one has claimed them for some time now.

Both were picked up from roaming the streets around the 4th of July ...
Lost and Found Pets - REUNITED-Found dog

REUNITED-Found dog

A dog was found with some injuries on Brownstone Drive off of Lucus about four days ago. He is currently being boarded at Mainstreet Vet in Lumberton until his owner, or a new home, can be found.

Anyone with information about who he belongs to is encouraged to email Rena Baxley at rbaxley@me.com
Lost and Found Pets - Found rat terrier in Beaumont

Found rat terrier in Beaumont

A young dog, that appears to be a rat terrier, was found June 5th in the north end of Beaumont.

He has a collar and flea collar but no tags.  If no one claims him, the people who found him would like for someone to adopt him. 

Email ascha35-dog@yahoo.com  ...

Lost and Found Pets - Dog found in Wuthering Heights Park

Dog found in Wuthering Heights Park

A small dog was found in Wuthering Heights Park in Beaumont. It W=wants to sit in your lap and has been someone's pet. It has black/silver wire hair and weighs 6 lbs

Call 409-892-1309. Must have proof of ownership.

Courtesy of LOST and FOUND PETS of SE Texas Facebook page.

Lost and Found Pets - Found dog in China

Found dog in China

A small black dog was found in China, TX. The dog appears to be older and is very sweet, but also scared. Any with information about this dog and its owners is encouraged to call: 409-752-3282.

UPDATE May 9, 2013: The person who rescued the dog reported that the dog was taken from her backyard. ...

Lost and Found Pets - Found Chihuahua

Found Chihuahua

Very small senior female Chihuahua is in need of medical care and ismissing someone badly. I cannot care for her and was hoping someone was missingher. This precious girl has given years of love to someone.  Found in Groves between Capital and Washington off of Main Street.  If it is your ...

Lost and Found Pets - REUNITED-Found black chihuahua

REUNITED-Found black chihuahua

I found a black chihuahua near Broussards Funeral home in Nederland. I would really like to get him back to his home.

I can be emailed about him at pinkcalla721@yahoo.com or phone number409 853-4080

Lost and Found Pets - Found Jack Russell

Found Jack Russell

A neutered Jack Russell, about three to five years old, was found March 29th (Easter) near Gilmer and HG Mosley.  We were unable to locate a microchip.  He is VERY well trained and has an amazingly sweet temperament.  He is social with people and other dogs.  He is very clean and ...

Found dog

This dog was found in Mauriceville, TX at FM2246 and Highway 62 known as the Evadale cut off.

If this is your dog call409-489-8730

Lost and Found Pets - REUNITED - Found dachshund

REUNITED - Found dachshund

Normal 0 false ...
Lost and Found Pets - Found calico cat

Found calico cat

A female calico cat was found. She appears to be about a year old and is very sweet and completely declawed. Anyone with information about her can call Brandi at: 409-673-7060

Lost and Found Pets - Two puppies were found

Two puppies were found

Sheree McCartney said her neighbors found these pups at the Verizon store onNederland Ave and she said the puppies can stay with her until they locate the owner. If anyone has any information they are encouraged to call: 4097289196

Lost and Found Pets - Found rat terrier

Found rat terrier

We found this cute little guy wandering around the timberwood neighborhood in Lumberton on March 14th. He's a Rat Terrier, tri-color, male and has been fixed. He had a collar but there was no contact information.

If you have any information about this dog's home please contact Caroline ...

Lost and Found Pets - ADOPTED: Found dog

ADOPTED: Found dog

A female dog was found about a month ago on Alford Oaks off of Tram Road in Beaumont. Anyone with information about the dog's owner is welcome to call Shambree Snowden at 835-3555.

Lost and Found Pets - Found shy black dog

Found shy black dog

I found this small dog on Homer Drive in Beaumont, she is all black with some white maybe grey hair on her back and some on her chest. She is very shy. Every time she sees someone she runs away or hides in the woods. she is wearing a pink collar but no tags. Might have lived in this area before with ...

Found dog

This lil lady showed up at my home on Feb. 14th in Nederland.  She is very sweet. We are taking good care of her. If she belongs to you you can contact me at 466-5327.  Ask for Diane. If no one comes and claims her, she's found her forever home.

Lost and Found Pets - Found black and white cat

Found black and white cat

A neutered black and white cat, about 2-years-old, was found. He has a black heart on his side and, while he is sweet, the person who found him is unable to keep him.

For more information, call 409-898-8862.

Lost and Found Pets - ADOPTED-Small black dog found

ADOPTED-Small black dog found

We found a young male black dog with tan and white markings Saturday 2/2 in Port Neches.  He looks like part Chihuahua, part mini-pinscher.  Very small, at most 5 pounds, wearing a red collar.  We would love to get him back to his owner!  He is very sweet.  Please call Denise ...

Lost and Found Pets - Found black dog

Found black dog

A female black dog was found without a collar down by the LNV canal. It took took days to catch her and someone said she had been there for at least two weeks. She is loving with humans, but is other dog aggressive at this time, slowly getting better, but she is not sure of other animals.  I have ...
Lost and Found Pets - ADOPTED-Found beagle

ADOPTED-Found beagle

A female Beagle puppy who appears to be six to eight months old was found Monday, January 28th, on the Nederland High School campus. She is black, brown, and white with small brown spots on the white parts of her legs and neck. She is very friendly and playful and appears to be well fed.  A teacher ...

Lost and Found Pets - Dog found on Crow Road

Dog found on Crow Road

This dog was found on Crow Road January 17th in Beaumont by a woman named Ashley. If you have information about this found dog, call Ashley at 409-454-2829.

Lost and Found Pets - Found yellow lab

Found yellow lab

Yellow lab found in Orangefield. The dog has a collar, but no tags. Please call (409) 221-7235 with name and description of the dog.

Lost and Found Pets - Found Manx cat needs a home

Found Manx cat needs a home

I have a Manx cat that came up to my door. He is orange and white and needs a home. I can't keep him--am not able to care for him.

Martha Jacobs
(409) 769-2774

Lost and Found Pets - Found dog after massive car pile up

Found dog after massive car pile up

After the massive car pile up last week, this dog showed up at my house (in the subdivision off of the Hamshire road exit)  he's a very sweet dog and I would love to return him to his owner. 

My name is Dustin
My number is: 409-656-4316
Email: ...
Lost and Found Pets - Found female German Shepherd

Found female German Shepherd

This Sweet pup has been re-united with her family!!

On October 25, 2012,  we found a female, German Shepherd mix dog.  She has a black overcoat  and  tan undercoat.  She appears to be about 1 year old.  She is someone's treasured and loving ...

Lost Pets

Lost and Found Pets - Two lost dogs

Two lost dogs

These are my dogs Mollie and Diesel. They have been missing since March 7th and disappeared out of my yard. They both have a collar on with their info. They went missing from 1160 Old Beaumont Road Sour Lake Texas. Please contact me or my mom at 409-651-5646 or 679-6414.

Molly is a Beagle that ...
Lost and Found Pets - Dog named Blue went missing in the Fannett area of Beaumont

Dog named Blue went missing in the Fannett area of Beaumont

A black Weimaraner named Blue went missing Jan. 4, in the Fannett area of Beaumont in the 9700 block of Falls Road. Blue was wearing a blue collar with a rabies tag attached. His tail is docked (nub). He has a scar inside the shoulder area of  his front right leg. He is 8-months-old and weighs about ...
Lost and Found Pets - Lost female dachshund

Lost female dachshund

My female dachshund took off on New Years Eve night as she was startled by the fireworks. She was last seen on Fairbanks in Nederland and may be somewhere off of Canal in Nederland. She is lost and does not know where she is. Her name is Savannah but will answer to Vanna or Sissy. She is black/tan and ...
Lost and Found Pets - Lost long haired Chihuahua

Lost long haired Chihuahua

A long haired Chihuahua was lost in Victory Gardens in Orange on New Year's Eve. There is a $100 reward. Call 409-719-1612 if you have any information.

Lost and Found Pets - Lost male Yorkie

Lost male Yorkie

Scrappy is a 3 year old male Yorkie who had a red/maroon chest harness on when he went missing from our home in the Stonegate neighborhood off Highway 365 and 9th Ave in Port Arthur. He is very much loved and missed. We are offering a $100 reward for his return.

Altus Or Trina Gaspard
4093442007 ...
Lost and Found Pets - Lost lab named Cooners

Lost lab named Cooners

A male black lab named Cooners has been missing since 2 p.m. 12/11/13. He has an orange camo collar and a white spot on his chest. He is a year old but is big for his age. There is a reward if he is found. People can contact cowgirltuff1992@hotmail.com.

Lost and Found Pets - Lost dog named Scarlett lost in Denton

Lost dog named Scarlett lost in Denton

We are still hoping and praying our Scarlett will come home for the holidays! We had some leads but all turn out not to be her. Please it's been over a month, but if you can just keep a eye open for her in the Denton area! We want her back!

In October her mom flew to New York to see her family ...
Lost and Found Pets - Lost dog named Lucy

Lost dog named Lucy

Lucy, a black and white Boston Terrier, went missing from Louisiana St between 9th and 10th on Fri Nov 15th. She didn't have her collar on at the time. If you know anything please contact me at: 409-212-1655
Lost and Found Pets - Lost dog named Rapunzel

Lost dog named Rapunzel

Our dog Rapunzel is missing. She was last seen Thursday morning, December 5th, on Alma in Lumberton. She was wearing a purple collar no tags and also her claws are painted pink. If found call or text me at 409-350-2001 my name is Melissa. You can also email me at mlandtcskinner@gmail.com.
Lost and Found Pets - Lost dog named Cody

Lost dog named Cody

Cody went missing on 11/29/13 from Magnolia and Lucas area in North Beaumont. He is a little bigger then this, but the same color. Cody is a Chihuahua with some what long hair, Cody is 10 months old and was a last request to my mother, my mother died in April of this year. If you have information on ...
Lost and Found Pets - REUNITED: Lost dog named Joe

REUNITED: Lost dog named Joe

A dog named Joe went missing at 11th Street and Louisiana on November 15, 2013 in Beaumont.

Anyone with information about Joe's location can contact Michael Brooke by calling 409-833-3687.
Lost and Found Pets - Lost Yorkie named Chewy

Lost Yorkie named Chewy

A Yorkie named Chewy was last seen on Old Silsbee Highway in Lumberton Sunday, October 27th. There is a $200 reward for his return or information leading to his return. People can call 409-658-4616.
Lost and Found Pets - Lost kitten

Lost kitten

A 6 month old black and gray tabby kitten has been missing since October 25, 2013. His name is Loki and he has yellow/orange eyes and is pretty friendly. He also has long legs and tail, big paws, and has not been neutered. He was scared and ran out of the door and his family hasn't been able to locate ...
Lost and Found Pets - Lost dog

Lost dog

If anyone has any information about this dog's location they can contact Amber Boland ...
Lost and Found Pets - Lost dog from Port Arthur

Lost dog from Port Arthur

A dog went missing October 15th from her owner's Port Arthur home. If anyone has information about where she is they can contact Debbie at 409-782-1081.
Lost and Found Pets - Two lost beagles

Two lost beagles

Two beagles, one male and one female, were lost in the Starks, Louisiana area. The dogs are wearing orange collars and if anyone has information about their whereabouts they can call Kathy at 337-309-0258 or 337-527-9846.
Lost and Found Pets - Lost dog named Buddy Holly

Lost dog named Buddy Holly

A dog named Buddy Holly was being taken to the vet on Dowlen Road when he got loose and escaped. He has been seen in the field where the drainage detention is located on the corner of Dowlen and Delaware by H-E-B.

He is sweet and loves other dogs, although he is a little bit skittish around people ...
Lost and Found Pets - Lost dog named Levi

Lost dog named Levi

A white, brown, and black dog named Levi was lost. He is a very friendly dog and if anyone has any information regarding his whereabouts they can call Beaumont resident Porchia Green at 409-466-8241 or 409-466-9040. You can also email her at mz.greenljg.pp@gmail.com

Note: in the photo provided, ...

Lost and Found Pets - Lost dog in Caldwood area

Lost dog in Caldwood area

A 4-year-old husky named Lady-Bird was last seen September 4th, 2013 on South 23rd Street, Sunbury Drive in the Caldwood area. Lady-Bird weighs 50 pounds, is non-aggressive, and has no collar. If seen, please contact Austin S. at 409-880-5958.
Lost and Found Pets - Dog lost between Orange and Bridge City

Dog lost between Orange and Bridge City

My son, Luke's dog Aries is missing. He is used to being in afenced yard and the gate was not secured. My son is distraught, Aries is likehis son, he is family, if anyone sees him or has picked him up, please call usat 409-792-0881 or 1-337-842-2896. Aries will become distraught himself, if youfound ...

Lost and Found Pets - Cat found in Nederland

Cat found in Nederland

A female cat, about three years old, was found near 7th street and Atlanta Ave in Nederland. She was found a few months ago and if anyone has any information about her owners or would like to adopt her they can call 409-293-9348

Lost and Found Pets - Lost grehound

Lost grehound

Please help us find our foster greyhound named Gem.  She is white with black spots like a dalmation.  She went missing about 11am on 8/12/13 from the corner of 27th St and Uvalde in Nederland. 

She was rescued from the race track and is not at all familiar with being outside by ...
Lost and Found Pets - Lost tortoise named Mr. T

Lost tortoise named Mr. T

An 11-year-old tortoise named Mr. T pushed the gate open on Sunday, August 4th, and walked out. He has not been seen since. He is about 35 pounds and his home is located in Vidor in the Maplecrest addition.

Anyone with information about him or his whereabouts is encouraged to call Roxane Newmann ...

Lost and Found Pets - Lost dog in Silsbee

Lost dog in Silsbee

A dog named Sophia went missing the night of 7/31 off of Willis Farm Lane in Silsbee.

Anyone with information about her whereabouts can call 409-365-9978.
Lost and Found Pets - Found dog in Nederland

Found dog in Nederland

This little dog was found in the vicinity of Texas Ave. and Carriage Ln in Nederland.  The dog is not micro-chipped, and has nocollar.  Vet said about a 5-6 month old, weighs about 7-8 lbs and lookslike a Chi-weenie!  Please contact Susan at 409-201-3995 to claim yourpet.

Lost and Found Pets - REUNITED-Lost dog found in road

REUNITED-Lost dog found in road

A lost dog was found in the road at Highway 421 and Highway 69. The person who found the dog reported that the dog had been hit but was okay. The dog had a collar but no tags or chip. Anyone with information about the dog's owners is encouraged to call 409-659-2961. 

Lost and Found Pets - Australian shepherd named Bruno went missing from Crystal Beach

Australian shepherd named Bruno went missing from Crystal Beach

A 6-year-old male Australian shepherd named Bruno went missing on June 26th from Crystal Beach.

There's a reward for his return. Please Call Cindy Casey at 214-793-5833 or Trish at 972-571-8422. Thank you.

Lost and Found Pets - Lost Shi Tzu

Lost Shi Tzu

Chloe is a 7-year-old Chi Tzu who was last seen June 28th at our home in our fenced in y ard on 5948 Oakwood Drive in Beaumont Colony, which is a Kountze address but is very close to the Lumberton line off of 69. 

She has has a pink collar with tags and her owners keep her trimmed differently ...

Lost and Found Pets - Lost Bull Terrier

Lost Bull Terrier

Normal 0 false ...
Lost and Found Pets - Lost mini Schnauzer

Lost mini Schnauzer

A mini Schnauzer was last seen July 1st at the Callahen and Keith Road in Lumberton. She was last seen walking with a woman from the neighborhood.

The dog's name is Ruby and she is five months old and salt and pepper in color. She is a therapy dog.

If you know where she is please ...

Lost and Found Pets - Three lost dogs from Port Arthur

Three lost dogs from Port Arthur

Three dogs went missing June 22 from a house on Duff Street in Port Arthur. The owner's themselves live on Imhoff Avenue in Port Arthur.

The dogs are one black, tan and white Bassett hound, one black Mouth Curr mix  that is mostly tan, and one black and white mix breed.

The ...

Lost and Found Pets - Lost dog Bella

Lost dog Bella

Bella, a dog who is spayed, 4.6 pounds, and over one year old went missing at 5 a.m. Friday from Silsbee. Bella is described as very friendly and if anyone has any information about her they are encouraged to call: 409-790-6760.

Lost and Found Pets - Lost Chihuahua from Bridge City

Lost Chihuahua from Bridge City

A Chihuahua got out of his owner's fence in Bridge City. He was last seen at McDonalds in Bridge City Tuesday, June 11th. He is a red smalldog with a white marking on his chest. His name is Little Bit and he is neutered.

There is a reward offered for his return. Anyone with information ...
Lost and Found Pets - Lost dog named Minnie

Lost dog named Minnie

Minnie is about 2 years old with black shiny long hair shiny, a white bib and a white fronttoes. She is part lab and Australian shepherd and she has no tail. (Its not docked, shewas born without it like the Australian shepherd.)

She is up to date with hershots through Dowlen Road Vet. Her ...

Lost and Found Pets - REUNITED-Missing cat named Salt

REUNITED-Missing cat named Salt

A white neutered male cat has been missing from Sherwood Forest behind Honey B. Ham and Older Calder just off of Junker since May 27th. He has a touch of black on his head and is seven and a half years old. He has had his shots and his name is Salt, although he also answers to "kit-kits". He went ...

Lost and Found Pets - Missing Boston Terrier

Missing Boston Terrier

A Boston Terrier named Boudreaux went missing around 8:30 p.m. Thursday in Silsbee off of Woodrowbehind Laura Reeves Elementary School.He has a red collar on with atag. Please call Renee Stephens (409) 454-9235 or Joshua Stephens (409)782-1180 if found. He's 11 years old and is very friendly.

Lost and Found Pets - Lost dog named Sox

Lost dog named Sox

A dog named Sox went missing Friday, May 10th during the thunder storms.  He is a black lab/blue heeler mix with black body, blue/grey paws, blue/grey tip to black tail and a small white blaze on his chest.  He also has a few random white hairs on his head.  His home address is 227 Pinehurst, ...
Lost and Found Pets - Black lab mix named Sox is missing

Black lab mix named Sox is missing

Sox went missing Friday, May 10th during the thunder storms. He is a black lab/blue heeler mix with black body, blue/grey paws, blue/grey tip to black tail and a small white blaze on his chest. He also has a few random white hairs on his head. Our ...
Lost and Found Pets - REUNITED-Lost Yorkie from Groves

REUNITED-Lost Yorkie from Groves

Tiger was reunited with his owners May 24th.

A 5-year-old male Yorkshire Terrier named Tiger has been missing since about 10:30 a.m. May 17th from 7158 Terrell Street, Groves, TX.

He is blond haired with blue/silver saddleback, and weighs ...

Lost and Found Pets - Dog lost in Vidor

Dog lost in Vidor

A dog named Piper got out on April 9, 2013 from 1045 Duke St. in Vidor. If anyone has any information about her location or is looking to return her, call Pat Ware at 409-351-5601.

Lost and Found Pets - REUNITED-Missing greyhound

REUNITED-Missing greyhound

A greyhound is missing in Vinton Louisiana. He has only been off the track since Wednesday, he is totally out of his element and never been out of his kennel this long much less in the cold! If you see him please call Nichole Vincent 337-292-0920 .

There have been no sightings since May 2. He ...
Lost and Found Pets - Lost dog named Brock

Lost dog named Brock

Owners are Brittany Opry and Chris Ardinueaux. Please call 409-651-5116 if you see Brock, roaming around Lumberton.
Lost and Found Pets - REUNITED-Two lost boxers

REUNITED-Two lost boxers

The dogs have been reunited with their owners.

Original post:
Lost Male Fawn Boxer and Female Brindle Boxer on Tuesday, April 16, 2013. They were last seen around 9:00 p.m. in Rverbirch subdivision in Lumberton. Please call if you have any information.

Jay ...
Lost and Found Pets - Lost cat

Lost cat

My 5 1/2 year old female tabby is lost. Her nameis Lil Miss, she is gray and white and had a red collar on when she wentmissing.

She came up missing on April 6, 2013 on First Avenue in Groves.She has been fixed and has had her shots. If you have any information please callKira at 409-332-7203.

Lost and Found Pets - Lost male cat

Lost male cat

A male cat named Draco, about two years old, is lost from his home in Nederland. He is neutered and went missing on March 23rd, 2013. His owner is offering a reward and anyone with information about him is encouraged to call Kayleen Doucette at 409-626-0018.

Lost and Found Pets - Lost dog in Vidor

Lost dog in Vidor

A black Boston Terrier went missing in Vidor in the Smith Lake area around North Archie and Tram Road. The dog, named Bree and nicknamed "Breezy" by her family", has been missing since Easter.

She has white markings on her feed, chest, and face as well as a white Z on the back of her neck. ...

Lost cat

A 2 1/2 year old male tabby cat was lost in the neighborhood of Laurel, 23rd Street, and Bryan Drive on March 23rd. He is black and brown, wearing an orange collar with tags on it, and has been neutered. He gets very scared outside.

If anyone finds him or has any information concerning his whereabouts ...
Lost and Found Pets - REUNITED-Lost King Charles Spaniel

REUNITED-Lost King Charles Spaniel

A red and white female King Charles Spaniel was last seen Easter morning in Caldwood in Beaumont. She is partially deaf  and if anyone has any information about her whereabouts they are encouraged to call 363-4417 or 893-2160.

Lost and Found Pets - Lost special needs dog

Lost special needs dog

Molly, our 13 year old border collie/labmix, got out of our backyard Sunday, March 24 and hasn't found her way home yet.. She is mostly blind, but  very sweet.

Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Dean and Roxanne Lyda of Port Neches by calling 409-720-7504.

Lost and Found Pets - Lost white German Sheperd

Lost white German Sheperd

Mybeautiful 2 year white German Shepherd, Angel, went missing in January when hernew owner let her "free" when I had thought I had placed her to agood and loving home. She is about 100 pounds has medium length fur and is VERYfriendly. She is white in color with a bit of cream and has a bite mark nearher ...

Lost and Found Pets - Lost American pit bull

Lost American pit bull

An American pit bull was lost at 9:30 p.m. Friday, March 22nd in the South Park area in Beaumont. Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the owner at: jashad.eaglin@yahoo.com

Lost and Found Pets - Missing black cat

Missing black cat

A cat named Ms. Midi Midnight has been missing from 350 Georgetown since Feb. 26th.

Midi is a 2-year-old female all-black long-haired female cat with green eyes. She is an indoor cat with no collar and weighs about 10 pounds. All of her vaccines are current and has been neutered. 

She ...
Lost and Found Pets - REUNITED: Lost dog named Fenix

REUNITED: Lost dog named Fenix

Fenrix has been reunited with his family.

A 2-year-old male dog named Fenix was lost. He is a family dog and is very friendly.

Anyone with information about Fenix or his whereabouts is invited to call Alena Garza at 409-998-4090 or email her ...

Lost and Found Pets - Two missing dogs

Two missing dogs

March 17th our dogs went missing. We live off of HowellStreet near Regina Howell School.

One dog is a large yellow lab that has a redcollar on, He goes by the name of Cooper. The other is a small black lab withno collar. Her name is Harley.

Please call Donna Rizzotto at ...

Lost and Found Pets - One German Shorthaired Pointer lost

One German Shorthaired Pointer lost

Monti was found on Lawrence Street in Nederland and reunited with his family.

Our dogs Molly and Monti went missing on March 11th. Molly is back home with us as of March 12th. She was found near the Jack in the Box on Hwy 365 by the drainage ditch. ...

Lost cat

Lost a golden colored tabby cat in Bevil Oaks one week before Valentines Day. His name is Tiger. We just had him neutered about one week before he went missing. He is less than a year old. My four year old little girl is heart broken.

Contact Aaron : a.grider1@live.comor 781-5116

Lost and Found Pets - Three lost dogs

Three lost dogs

My three dogs have been missing since Feb 28th.

My name is Amy Clopton my phone number is 409-300-0000. I live on Jade in Port Acres.

Lost and Found Pets - Missing blind and deaf dog

Missing blind and deaf dog

We are missing our Elderly Black Cockapoo her name is Bunny she blind and deaf. She went missing on 2-20-13 on Wilford in Fannett. If you have seen her please call 409-728-6888.

Lost and Found Pets - REUNITED-Lost dog named King

REUNITED-Lost dog named King

A nearly 3-year-old Schnauzer named King went missing the morning of Feb. 18 from 1205 Newton St. in Orange, Texas.

If anyone has any information concerning King's whereabouts, they can call Monica at 409-883-0058.

Lost and Found Pets - Two lost dogs

Two lost dogs

Both of my dogs came up missing on 2/17/13 out of Deweyville. Alan is a 1-year-old black lab golden retriever mix and has a red collar. He is extremely lovable. Luke is a chocolate lab with an orange collar and is very timid. Please let me know if you have any information, both dogs were very dear ...

Lost and Found Pets - REUNITED-Lost dog named Buddy

REUNITED-Lost dog named Buddy

Buddy, a three pound full grown dog,  got out of his home on Grant Avenue. 
He was last seen near the intersection of Grant Ave and Terrell in Groves on 02/18/13. Anyone with information is encouraged to call 409-748-0057 or 409-433-1193.
Lost and Found Pets - Lost 4-month-old Schnauzer puppy

Lost 4-month-old Schnauzer puppy

Our 4 month old Schnauzer puppy is missing!  She is female, white with brown spots, and has green eyes.  She answers to the name, Mina (mean-a)!  She is SICKLY and is in  need of her medication! 

She was a Christmas gift for our little girl and we are so sad!  ...

Lost and Found Pets - Lost brindle boxer

Lost brindle boxer

A Brindle Boxer, about one year and four months old, is missing. Rex was last seen near 31st Street in Pear Ridge addition of Port Arthur.

Anyone with information on his whereabouts is encouraged to call 409-293-5238 or 409-549-6628.

Lost and Found Pets - Lost black daschund has been found

Lost black daschund has been found

Feb. 8, 2013: The dog's owner says that she's found her daschund. Yeah!

Our little dachshund, Murphy, got out of the yard Monday Feb 4th.  He was last seen on Wilson in Groves.  He is 8 months old; our kids just got him for Christmas, his previous owner passed away and he is a little ...
Lost and Found Pets - Lost Yorkie from Nederland

Lost Yorkie from Nederland

A male Yorkie named Lil' Bit A Beaux left his home off of South Third Street and Avenue F in Nederland on Monday, Jan. 28. He then traveled north under the gate to the back yard on Avenue E and from there he traveled across to South Third Street.

Beaux was seen Thursday, Jan. 31st, on South Second ...
Lost and Found Pets - Lost basset hound was reunited with family

Lost basset hound was reunited with family

Lost basset hound was reunited with his family!
The Jones family of Beaumont lost their 2-year-old Basset Hound named Pancho. He disappeared from his yard on 24th Street near Calder Ave and was last seen near Sonic around 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, January 29th.

Anyone ...
Lost and Found Pets - REUNITED: Lost Schnauzer has a heart problem

REUNITED: Lost Schnauzer has a heart problem

A female Schnauzer named Greda ran away Friday, January 25th, from her home on South 12th Street in Nederland. After letting Greda go outside Friday morning the dog ran, Greda's owner Shakisha Shields said. Shields also said that Greda has a heartproblem and needs her medicine. Shields asked for someone ...

Lost and Found Pets - Missing Pitbull

Missing Pitbull

This is Sampson. His owners believe someone took him from his home in Nederland. Sampson is described as very friendly. If you've seen him, please email bree_rescue@yahoo.com, or call David Zavala, 409-963-9777.

Posted: Jan. 26, 2013

Lost and Found Pets - Laylee

Laylee

URGENT! Laylee slipped out of her collar last night 01-03-13 at TRAM ROAD in BEAUMONT. Was just rescued from living her life in a cage! Was just fixed so still has spot on her tummy. PLEASE share her ...
Lost and Found Pets - Male Chihuahua white and brown missing!

Male Chihuahua white and brown missing!

Owners-Robert and Susan De La Rosa

6135 Westchase Loop Lumberton, Texas. 77657

(870)270-9146 or (870) 270-9148

Thedelarosas@icloud.com

Please help us find our baby! Got out of fenced yard while waiting for his bath on Tuesday, December ...

Lost and Found Pets - Black cat Charlie is missing!

Black cat Charlie is missing!

An 11-year-old black cat named "Charlie", he is neutered. He was last seen on Tuesday 12/04/12 when there was bad weather. He has no collar. He used to live on Wickersham near Phelan. We miss him terribly!!! Call VIcky Vincent (409) 767-5883, 7755 Wickersham, ...

Lost and Found Pets - Two elderly female Beagles lost!

Two elderly female Beagles lost!

Please return these two precious female beagles to their family before Christmas! These females were last seen by their home near FM 105 and FM 1135 between Orangefield and Vidor. They are elderly beagles and needed daily medication. ...

Lost and Found Pets - A small

A small "Peanut" black and white Shih-Tzu is missing

Please help us find our treasured doggie "Peanut". She is a small black and white Shih-Tzu. She escaped from our backyard on Wednesday, November 28th. We live in the West End of Beaumont close to Gladys, Belvedere, and Howell streets. I'm sure she has been taken in by someone who is taking good care ...

Lost and Found Pets - Large Red Chow Mix

Large Red Chow Mix "Rosie"

Missing from 1320 Third Street in Vidor. Owned by Amanda Allison and Andrew Allison. We can be reached at: 466-6007 or 466-7002. Large red Chow mix who answers to the name of Rosie. She is super friendly, good with kids and other dogs. She has a large scar over her right eye. She is spayed and UTD on ...
Lost and Found Pets -

"Gypsy" (a long dark-haired chihuahua/pomeranian) is missing

Missing 3-Legged Beloved Family Dog from North Silsbee:
On the evening of October 24th, my 2 year old sweet girl "Gypsy" went missing. For the first time ever she wondered close to FM 92 about 2 miles north of Silsbee close to Hick Dairy Rd. I am sure she was picked up by someone trying to protect ...
Lost and Found Pets -

"Fatness" cat missing

Lost cat
Reward 409 790-5788
Name: Fatness -- 3 Years old Short Hair TabbyMissing on 10/20/12 (Saturday) Male (neutered), Gray & White with Black Strips.*Tip of his tail has a 90 degrees bend to it!!Last seen on Port Neches Avenue (across from the post office)during the fall ...
Lost and Found Pets - Starbucks is missing! (Red Nose Pit Bull)

Starbucks is missing! (Red Nose Pit Bull)

My roommate's Red Nose Pit Bull went missing/stolen from our yard around 3PM this afternoon. She comes by the name Starbucks and is a year old. She is up to date on her vaccines and needs to be brought home!
We live in Orange TX near the LCM High School.

If found please call (409)221-4185

Post Your Lost Pet Here

Lost and Found Pets of Southeast Texas Facebook page

These are pets that have been lost or found in the KFDM News Channel 6 viewing area.
If you wish to include a pet on this web page, please provide a photograph and the following details:

-- Address
-- Owner's Name
-- Owner's Contact Information (Telephone Number and/or e-mail address)

You may e-mail your information to lostpets@kfdm.com or send hardcopy information to: KFDM-TV News Channel 6
c/o Sherri Jones
2955 I-10 East,
Beaumont, TX 77702

If you find information on this page that should be updated, or is in error, please send an e-mail to: lostpets@kfdm.com

In Beaumont you should also check for your lost pet at the Beaumont Animal Services, the SETX Humane Society, and with the Lost and Found Pets of SE Texas Facebook page.
Advertise with us!

Tonight on KFDM Channel 6

6:00 -
KFDM 6 evening news
6:30 -
WHEEL OF FORTUNE
7:00
ComedyTime
7:30-
ComedyTime
8:00 -
CrimeTime