A dry weather pattern will continue for the next few days with below normal temperatures. In fact, scattered frost can be expected Sunday morning over the Lakes Area. A warming trend will begin early next week with a good coverage of showers and thunderstorms by the middle and later part of next week.
12 Deals of Christmas Rules
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Texas or Louisiana residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the KFDM viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KFDM (the Station), WILD BIRDS UNLIMMITTED, GAUDI & CO, MONICAS MARK, APRICOT LANE, CARLOS SUITS, CHICK-FIL-A, ALL ABOUT YOU, PAPPAGALLOS, LAUGH OUT LOUD, MODICA BROS, GETAWAY DAY SPA, SMOOTHIE KING, and their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household, if more than one winner per contest.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. One entry per person per day. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter, text CHRISTMAS to 67336 from your mobile phone. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. For twelve (12) consecutive days between December 6, 2012 and December 17, 2012, entrants will receive a trivia question sent to their mobile phone. Subscribers must send back the correct trivia answer via text message. The trivia question must be answered correctly to be entered to be eligible to win. By participating, each entrant will automatically receive a mobile coupon or text offer from the related sponsor. For each correctly answered trivia question, entrants will receive one (1) entry. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. Text STOP to 67336 to cancel. Text HELP to 67336 for help. Entrants will receive up to 50 messages relating to this contest.
(c) The contest starts at 10:00 a.m. EST on December 6, 2012, and ends at 9:59 a.m. EST on December 18, 2012 (the Contest Period). During the Contest Period, the daily trivia answers must be received by 9:59 a.m. EST the next day to qualify as an entry. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries or for printing errors, server unavailability or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) On December 18, 2012, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among all valid and correct entries.
(e) By entering each contestant gives permission to Station to broadcast contestants information. All entries received from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and the Station.
1. One (1) winner will receive a $25 gift card from Wild Birds Unlimited, a $25 gift card from Gaudi & Co, a $50 gift certificate from Getaway Day Spa, a $50 gift card from Apricot Lane, cufflinks from Carlos Suits, a $25 gift card from Chick-fil-a, a Vera Bradley wallet from All About You, a $25 gift card from Pappagallos, four tickets to Laugh Out Loud valued at $40, oil change from Modica Bros valued at $30, a $25 gift card to Smoothie King and a $25 gift certificate to Monicas Mark. The total value of the prize is $300. Gift cards/certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the merchant.
2. Winner will be notified by phone. Before claiming prizes, winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 10 days of notification at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within 3 days or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries. 4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 2955 I-10 East, Beaumont, Texas and www.kfdm.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 2955 I-10 East, Beaumont, Texas 77702 by January 1, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC and WILD BIRDS UNLIMMITTED, GAUDI & CO, MONICAS MARK, APRICOT LANE, CARLOS SUITS, CHICK-FIL-A, ALL ABOUT YOU, PAPPAGALLOS, LAUGH OUT LOUD, MODICA BROS, GETAWAY DAY SPA, SMOOTHIE KING accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
College Football National Championship ExperienceEnter for a chance to win a trip to the first ever College Football National Championship at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas!
You Made It We Ate It Recipe ContestEnter your Thanksgiving Side Dish recipe here!
Ugly Mug 2014Enter to win an Ugly Mug from Rao's Bakery then watch The Morning Show Monday - Friday to see if you're a winner!
Cowboy TextDown Truck GiveawayWatch pro-football, look for secret word, enter to win!
No Text ZoneHelp make our roads safe and you could win prizes! Read the official rules