Nice afternoon with a couple of small showers as weak front moved back north as a warm front. Some fog again tonight but should be more low clouds as enough wind should keep the fog from being to widespread. An upper level disturbance will pass north of the area late tomorrow with T-storms in northeast Texas. Big question is will the ...
Grammy Contest Info Rules
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Texas or Louisiana residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the KFDM viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KFDM (the Station), County Home and Ranch, Chargois Communications Group, CBS Broadcasting Company, Inc., their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter once per day.
(b) To enter, stop by County Home and Ranch, located at 2862 US 69, Nederland, Texas 77627 and pick up an entry blank. Fill it out by hand with your name, address, age and phone, and drop it in the contest entry box. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) All entries must be received by Station by 5 p.m. CST on Tuesday, January 29, 2013. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, or for printing errors.
(d) One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on Wednesday, January 30, 2013.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winner will receive a trip for two (2) to see the Grammy awards in Los Angeles, California. The trip package includes roundtrip airfare for two (2), economy class, from Houston to Los Angeles, California; two (2) nights hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy) including daily breakfast; two Bronze level tickets to the Grammy Awards on February 10, 2013; and two (2) tickets to a Grammy after party; and a $300 bank gift card. The total value of the prize is $4,235.00. The trip must be taken between February 9, 2013 and February11, 2013. The trip package does not include any meals, other transportation, gratuities, trip cancellation insurance, baggage fees, miscellaneous airline fees or any other expenses. The gift card is subject to the terms and conditions of the bank which issued the gift card. The Station and sponsors are not responsible in the event the production of The Grammy Awards is interrupted, postponed, or canceled.
2. Winner will be notified by phone. Before claiming prizes, winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within one business day of notification. All persons traveling on the trip must be 18 years of age or over, unless travelers under 18 are accompanied by at least one adult who is the parent or legal guardian of all of the minors. All persons traveling on the trip must also sign and return a release which must be returned with the winners release and affidavit of eligibility within the time frame specified above. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within one day, or does not timely sign return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize. The Station, sponsors, and prize provider shall not be responsible for winners failure to take the trip within the time frame described above, or cancellation of the trip by the winner.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KFDM Channel 6, 2955 IH 10 East, Beaumont, Texas, 77702 and on the stations website, kfdm.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KFDM Channel 6, 2955 IH 10 East, Beaumont, Texas, 77702 by March 31, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. Sinclair Communications, LLC, CBS Broadcasting Company, Inc., Chargois Communications Group, and County Home and Ranch accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
Great American Mom Selfie ContestTake a selfie with your Great American Mom and Enter Here!
Whataburger Race to the FinishCalling all Race Fans... Enter Here!
The Ugly Mug ContestEnter daily to win an Ugly Mug!
No Text ZoneHelp make our roads safe and you could win prizes! Read the official rules