SOUTHEAST TEXAS - A weak cool front moved through our area Tuesday with scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms, dumping up to 2 1/2 inches of rain in parts of Nederland and dropping hail in places.
A collision on the Highway 347 underpass injured a Port Neches woman Tuesday afternoon. Investigators say she struck two trucks that were stopped in both lanes because of standing water. Her Mustang spun twice before crashing into a utility pole. The woman was taken to a hospital. DPS troopers wrote two tickets for failure to control speed and not wearing a seat belt. The other drivers didn't go to the hospital.
There's a 60% chance of rain Tuesday. Temperatures will cool to about 70 on Wednesday and the low to mid 70's Thursday and Friday. Low's will be in the 50's. Rain chances return Saturday with a 40% chance in the forecast.
Otherwise, drier and a little cooler air will take over Tuesday night into Wednesday.
Weak cool front brings rain to SE Texas
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
WEST PALM BEACH, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 03/21/14 -- Companies that pride themselves on being eco-friendly may have conflicted ideas between marketing with ad specialties and maintaining their green reputation. ...
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) -- Wal-Mart says Tracy Morgan is partially to blame for the injuries he suffered when his limousine bus was slammed into from behind by one of the retailer's tractor-trailers back in June.
Pope Benedict XVI put Catholic Church leaders on notice Thursday, saying social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter aren't a virtual world they can ignore, but rather a very real world they must engage if they want to spread the faith to the next generation.
Christian Singer Coffey Anderson was in for a surprise when he performed at a New Years Eve concert in Irving, Texas. As he was smack-dab in the middle of a song, his young son stormed the stage and began dancing feverishly. The crowd, naturally, loved it.