Forecast more >
A dry weather pattern will continue for the next few days with below normal temperatures. In fact, scattered frost can be expected Sunday morning over the Lakes Area. A warming trend will begin early next week with a good coverage of showers and thunderstorms by the middle and later part of next week.
Is the Threat Behind Syria, Iran?
The administration admits that a military strike on Syria would send a message to Iran.
- Weakened Obama Heads to Congress to Save Unpopular Syria Plan
- Obama and Lawmakers Seize on Russian Offers on Syrian Weapons
- Americans Unconvinced About Striking Syria, Poll Shows
- Washington Times – Syria article search results
- ArabNews.com – “UN: 7 million displaced by Syrian civil war”
- CNN – “Syria Civil War Fast Facts”
- PolitiFact.com – ‘Fleeing Syria, "a million children are now refugees."’
- Voice of America – “UN Chief: Syria Strikes Could Worsen Civil War”
- Consortiumnews.com – “Understanding the Syrian Civil War”
- Wickipedia – “Syrian civil war”