We Believe Life Is All About Your Vision
Your Vision Matters
Don't Wait Until It's Too Late!
It is common for people to wait until they notice a substantial deterioration in their vision before deciding to visit the eye doctor. Unfortunately for those people, that is huge mistake, as some eye conditions do not immediatly affect one's vision. Yearly eye examinations are recommended whether you notice a change in your vision or not. This allows your eye doctor to detect problems early, before serious damage occurs.
At Doctor's Eye Center It's All About You! Our doctors are committed to providing you with the best vision possible. During your visit, Ted Vorster, O.D., M.S. will conduct various testing to determine the exact health of your eye. He will then present you with all of your options, and customize an eye care plan that is specifically tailored to you.
Schedule an appointment with Ted Vorster, O.D., M.S. at our Silsbee optometrist office and give your vision the level of care and attention it deserves.
Since 1987, Doctors Eye Center has been the leader and preferred provider of quality vision care products and personalized optometric services to our patients in Silsbee and the surrounding areas. Our experienced doctors and staff offer comprehensive vision examinations and specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide array of eye diseases, conditions,and problems.
In our mission to provide the best eye care services possible, our doctors use only the most advanced, state-of-the-art diagnostic technology and eye care products available. We are committed to educating our patients and providing personalized eye care services to the people of Silsbee. At Doctors Eye Center, you will find eye care professionals who genuinely care about your health and are dedicated to providing exceptional personal service to everyone who walks through our door.
Doctors Eye Center is a member of Vision Source, a network of eye care professionals dedicated to being more focused, innovative, caring, and trusted. It is our goal to provide the gold standard in eye care for our patients.
Vision Care and Products
Doctors Eye Center offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Silsbee.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with Ted Vorster, O.D., M.S..
- Lenses and Frames " Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Silsbee optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses " A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Doctors Eye Center.
- Vision Correction " A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Doctors Eye Center.
- Eye Conditions " Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Silsbee, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases " A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Doctors Eye Center, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems " A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Silsbee optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.
Doctor's Eye Center - Silsbee, TX