Forecast more >
Showers are a little more prevalent with a system moving just south of Sea Rim State Park. This system has the National Hurricane Center investigating, and has placed a 20% probability that the system will become tropical during the next 48 hours. However, the system is heading west and southwest, moving closer to the Corpus Christi and Brownsville ...
Loss of power prompts closure of Buna ISD schools Tuesday; classes resume Wednesday
BUNA - A loss of power has prompted the Buna ISD to cancel classes Tuesday. School resumes Wednesday.
Several other districts have delayed openings Tuesday due to the possibility of ice on roads.
This list will be updated as KFDM News receives information from districts.
- Due to Inclement Weather, Chester ISD will have a 10am start time on Tuesday, March 4, 2014.
- Due to inclement weather, Colmesneil ISD will have a 10 a.m. start time and buses will run 2 hours late on Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- Teachers and Staff should report at 9:30am and students should report to school at 10 a.m.
- School will start at 9am and buses will run an hour late.
- School will start at 10am Tuesday due to inclement weather
- School will start two hours late Tuesday.
WEST HARDIN ISD
- West Hardin ISD starts at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday.